If you struggle with AV equipment setup in Albuquerque, NM, we do not care if you are a customer of Action Audio Visual or not. We are open to any questions regarding audio visual needs, no matter your status to us. Our goal is to serve people in this area, even if you decide to rent from someone else. Here are five reasons why we are generous with our knowledge:
- Maintain our reputation: We like to make a good impression. If you call us asking if you were offered a fair price, or if the services included with a rental are typical, we will answer that question even if you do not hire us. Part of keeping a reputation is treating people well and respecting their choices. We do that with each telephone contact.
- Share knowledge: Our experts bring a combined 80 years of experience to our company. We offer state-of-the-art equipment and expertise in audio visual planning. If this is your first corporate event, for example, you likely require more equipment and abilities than anticipated. There is also a chance that, once the equipment is set up, you discover nothing works right and need advice right now. If all attempts to contact your service provider fail, call us instead. We likely know how to make it all work again and will not deny this essential service.
- Ethics: We know renting audio visual equipment is not a luxury. In most cases, an event cannot happen without it. If we do not help in these circumstances, we are not protecting our bottom line—we are behaving unethically and being unkind. When you call us with a sound or light emergency, we feel compelled to help you even if you are not our customer. Your event deserves to go off without a hitch, and we are always willing to help when you face challenges.
- Promote honesty: It is not unusual for first-time event planners to discover they need more audio visual equipment than expected. This is a specialized industry, and not everyone has the specific knowledge required when it comes to these elements. People call not only to see if they are being offered a fair price, but also to check whether an extra monitor or speaker system is necessary. We can answer these questions if you feel a service provider is not being forthright with you. This helps preserve industry reputation, but also encourages honesty with all service providers, because we offer customers the knowledge to feel empowered in these transactions.
- Better quality events: When parks hold movie nights or restaurants present an outdoor dance production complete with lights and music, these events speak volumes about the group putting it on. We help because we know what is at stake if sound and light fail. Albuquerque only improves when municipalities and businesses try new things, and we want to be a part of that in any way possible—even if it means offering free telephone advice.
For assistance and advice on AV equipment setup in Albuquerque, NM, call Action Audio Visual today. We also offer lighting and sound system rentals and would love to have you as a customer when you hold your next event.
Categorised in: AV Equipment Setup
This post was written by Writer