Five Technological Benefits AV Equipment Rental in Albuquerque, NM Has Brought to Video ConferencingSeptember 8, 2016 6:06 pm Leave your thoughts
Of all the technological advances in today’s digital world, video conferencing—as well as personal face-to-face computer video chat—has soared to new heights, making quality audio-visual equipment a sought after commodity.
These days, the modern workplace has expanded to include remote workers who can reside anywhere in the world, and productivity has never been better. But while company communication by way of email, phone and instant messaging is commonplace, it’s good to schedule video conferencing to include remote employees every now and then. With that in mind, here are five technological benefits AV equipment rental in Albuquerque, NM has brought to video conferencing:
- Less equipment to set up: It wasn’t too long ago that, if you wanted to set up a teleconference, you had to do a circus act. A cart of bulky equipment consisting of things like wires, cables, projectors, projector screens, computers, landline telephones and external speakers had to be wheeled in to the conference room and hooked up. Now, simply open a laptop installed with the right software or power up a single device for
- Stronger signals: One of the most worshiped aspects associated with the technical advancements of video conferencing is getting stronger connections. There’s less video-audio lag time, and live-stream video sees minimal freezing, or at least the updated technology is quick to resolve itself. Furthermore, these digital advances allow for a more fluid transmission between multiple callers or video conference attendees.
- Makes remote work possible: There was a time when the bullpen office was considered to best layout for work efficiency. But today’s modern workplace is likely to have a few remote employees on the team. As if the Internet was not already a great help for everyday office communication, imagine being able to join in on weekly meetings from your remote working location to get your ideas heard and considered.
- Saves on various costs: Whether the video conference is for conducting a job interview or a business meeting, having the ability to “meet” without physically leaving the office will undoubtedly save a business money. Benefit from reduced travel expenses when you don’t need to fly team members from their remote working locations for a meeting or send staff members to out of state conferences. It’s a convenience to simply tune into a designated website at a scheduled time—nobody is left out on account of cost or location.
- An opportunity to learn: As hard as it may be to understand, not everyone is privy to an education. This could be due to location or the cost of receiving an in-the-classroom education these days. Also, video conferencing offers teachers the unique opportunity to teach across the globe from the comforts of their own homes, while still maintaining high expectations for learning. And schools that would otherwise forgo costly field trips can go on them virtually, and to anywhere in the world.
Looking for the best AV equipment rental in Albuquerque, NM to conduct your business’ video conferencing sessions? Contact the team at Action Audio Visual for more information today.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by admin