Before anyone with a smartphone was able to post pictures from fun events on Facebook and Instagram, photo booths were the only place to capture great memories. Not too long ago, cramming into a photo booth with all of your best friends to make silly faces and kiss your significant other used to be a regular part of hanging out as a teenager. Luckily, you can relive those fun times with photo booth rental in Albuquerque, NM! Here are just a few events that could be improved by renting a photo booth:
- Class reunions: Meeting up with everyone you graduated from high school with can be a drag for a lot of people. Seeing ex-girlfriends or -boyfriends can be especially awkward, and running into old bullies can bring up some bad memories. However, it’s not all bad! If the reunion organizer rented a photo booth, you and your friends can relive the “good old days” and take some fun pictures together!
- Holiday and New Year’s Eve parties: Getting together with all of your friends and family during the holidays can be a lot of fun, especially once everyone has had a few cups of eggnog. The best way to take the party to the next level is by renting a photo booth. Everyone will have a blast cramming into the booth to take pictures in their ugly Christmas sweaters. You should also ring in the new year the right way by throwing a big bash. Invite everyone over to watch the ball drop and take some fun pictures in your photo booth rental in Albuquerque, NM while you’re at it!
- Birthday parties: It doesn’t matter what age the person is turning—a party can always be made more fun by renting a photo booth! Take hilarious pictures with the birthday boy or girl and relive the fun memories every time you look at the pictures.
- Graduations: Graduation ceremonies are some of the most momentous occasions in a person’s life. The only way to properly celebrate a graduation is by hosting a huge party for all of the graduate’s friends and family. Once again, the party won’t be complete without a photo booth to capture the fun expressions of all the guests who decide to get their pictures taken.
- Wedding receptions: Even though most couples pay a lot of money to hire a wedding photographer, they can’t be sure that the photographer will capture the fun mood of the wedding reception or the personalities of all the friends and family members in attendance. Set up a photo booth at your wedding reception and watch people flock to get their pictures taken. Photos you’ll receive from the booth will give you a sense of how much fun all your guests had at your wedding reception!
Even though your smartphone takes great pictures, you never know when you may lose the phone or accidentally delete all the photos you have taken. Don’t risk losing all of the photos from a fun event. Contact Action Audio Visual today to make arrangements for photo booth rental in Albuquerque, NM!
Categorised in: Photo Booth Rental
This post was written by Writer