To rent or to own? When it comes to a lot of things, this is a common question that pops up. And depending on what it is you are debating either renting or owning, one option is likely going to be more beneficial than the other. Take electronics, for example. If you work in the events industry—perhaps as an event planner, photographer or DJ—then there are all sorts of various pieces of equipment you may need from one event to the next. In that case, renting equipment may make perfect sense.
However, in many other cases, it may actually be a better idea to rent than to own. Let’s look at five benefits of using a rental company for DJ equipment rental in Albuquerque, NM instead of owning:
- You will save money: As a special events DJ, you may own all your gear and equipment. But for those who don’t own any, or who have only a few minor pieces of necessary equipment, renting can be a huge money saver. Sure, you could drop hundreds or even thousands of dollars on equipment that you will eventually use enough to get your money’s worth, but renting lets you pay a reasonable fee without the expense of long-term ownership.
- There’s no maintenance: Most professional grade electronics come with a hefty price tag, which means you must perform regular maintenance to ensure it lasts you a long time. Or, you can skip required maintenance when you opt to rent equipment as needed instead. Not only is renting your DJ equipment a great convenience, but you also don’t need to maintain it like you would if you owned it.
- You’ll get the latest technology: Today, it seems as though technology is constantly changing right before our eyes, and DJ equipment is no exception. It’s not unheard of to buy equipment that’s considered cutting edge, only to see the latest model advertised not too soon after. Therefore, an incredible benefit of renting equipment is you get to use the latest and greatest for a fraction of the cost of buying.
- You have equipment options: Unless you can afford to own all your DJ equipment and upgrade as technology changes, you should consider taking advantage of DJ equipment rental in Albuquerque, NM. A reputable company will get its hands on the latest models, as well as invest in the most popular brands working hard to supply the industry. In turn, you, the customer, get to rent the best equipment around. Renting is affordable and convenient, and you have a multitude of equipment options at your fingertips.
- Rental company tech support: Often times, the tech support that comes with your equipment purchase is for a limited time. This means that, if you need troubleshooting help a month after your support warranty ends, you are on your own. With DJ equipment rental in Albuquerque, NM, the company you rented the equipment from is likely to provide on-call tech support.
Whether the equipment you are looking to rent is an audio mixer, some speakers, a microphone or two or lighting accessories, you can rest assured that Action Audio Visual has it all. Contact us next time you can benefit from DJ equipment rental in Albuquerque, NM!
Categorised in: DJ Equipment Rental
This post was written by Writer