Today, most all smartphones are made with video capabilities. But while these phone cameras are user friendly, there are some special occasions—such as weddings and reunions—that are best documented using professional-grade video camera equipment. By using quality equipment, you are ensuring that you will get the highest quality picture and sound results.
Here are five common summertime events you will want to document using video camera rentals in Albuquerque, NM:
- Family reunion: If you are fortunate enough to live near immediate family, then it’s not unusual to have weekend barbecues and weekly dinners regularly scheduled on your calendar. But what about extended family you don’t see often, or family members you have never met in person but have found on social media? It may be time for a family reunion! To ensure you’ll always have the memories of your reunion, you should plan on video recording as much of your summertime gathering as possible.
- Birthday celebration: Cake on Friday, drinks out on Saturday night, a pool party on Sunday—the summer months seem to be filled with back-to-back birthday celebrations. While you may prefer having smaller birthday get-togethers most years, every once in a while it’s nice to throw a big party and can invite all your friends and family. If you do wind up sending out invitations this summer, make sure to reserve a high quality, easy-to-use video camera from Action Audio Visual.
- Summer wedding: Every summer, happy couples around the United States walk down to the end of a long aisle to say their “I dos,” followed by hosting a reception. You’ve taken the time to plan your dream wedding, so it’s important that you either hire a professional wedding videographer or designate a trusted individual with video camera rentals in Albuquerque, NM to document your big day.
- Graduation party: Whether you are throwing a party for a recent college or high school graduate, it’s important to remember that the grad has invested a lot of time and studied hard to get to this point. This means that everything from the invitation layout to the venue decorations and food spread needs to be perfect. You are honoring your graduate, so show them how much you care with a commemorative video recording of their graduation party.
- Anniversary: Whether you’re celebrating your first wedding anniversary or fifty years of marriage, summer is a desirable time to plan a party to remember. The great thing is that your anniversary date does not even have to fall within a summer month; if you enjoy warm weather, then this is the season to celebrate! For couples celebrating milestone anniversaries, the best gifts they can give themselves are memories they can watch anytime.
Of course, you will always have the memories of your special summertime event, but why not go one step further and capture it all on video? At Action Audio Visual, we offer an up-to-date selection of video camera rentals in Albuquerque, NM. Contact us today to learn more about our audiovisual equipment rentals and consultant services!
Categorised in: Video Camera Rentals
This post was written by Writer