If you’re planning to host an event (or a series of events) in the near future, you may be wondering whether it’d make more financial sense to invest in purchasing or renting audio visual (AV) equipment.
The truth is that both renting and owning AV equipment have merits. If you’re planning to use the AV equipment on a daily or even weekly basis, it likely makes more sense for your company to invest the money necessary to purchase the gear. In most instances, however, AV equipment rentals in Albuquerque, NM make more fiscal and practical sense. Renting AV gear reduces your overall expenditures and your fiscal liability, even over the course of multi-day or recurring events.
Here are just some of the reasons that you should likely rent your AV equipment instead of purchasing it:
- Always use the latest technology: AV technology advances rapidly. In fact, AV companies are continuing to innovate new ways to deliver crisper images and cleaner sounds at scale. This means that if you make a substantial investment in today’s gear, you won’t have access to the latest equipment models later on down the road.
- No maintenance and storage expenditures: AV equipment is large, expensive and difficult to maintain. Investing in AV equipment rentals in Albuquerque, NM, however, allows you to forgo the necessary maintenance and storage costs required to keep your AV equipment looking and running as intended. Additionally, rental gear is pre-insured, meaning that you won’t have to worry about carrying year-round coverage.
- Lower overall costs: It may seem like AV equipment rentals in Albuquerque, NM are expensive. Compared to the cost of purchasing a brand-new set of AV gear, however, rentals are downright affordable. Investing in AV gear rental is usually the most responsible way to use your AV budget.
- Increased flexibility: For an upcoming event, you may need a very specific collection of AV equipment. If you decide to purchase that equipment, you’ll be stuck using it for most future events, even if the venue, event size and event type change. This means that you won’t be able to accurately change your AV gear to meet your needs, as you would with rental agreements.
- Fewer staffing requirements: AV equipment is complex, which means that it needs to be set up and arranged by a qualified professional for the best results. Larger setups often require an entire crew to arrange and operate. Rental agreements, however, typically include both setup and operating staff.
Since 2004, Action Audio Visual has been a premier source of AV equipment rentals in Albuquerque, NM. We offer comprehensive rental services designed to meet a wide variety of needs, ranging from personal parties to large-scale corporate gatherings. Regardless of the scale of your event and AV needs, you can depend on the team at Action Audio Visual to provide you with effective solutions. Reach out to one of our friendly, knowledgeable representatives today to learn more about the benefits of renting AV equipment, and to identify the availability of our current inventory and stock.
Categorised in: AV Equipment Rental
This post was written by Writer