The ability to hold virtual meetings makes conducting business a lot easier for companies across the globe. Instead of flying across the country or overseas to meet with a client, you can simply host a video conference without ever leaving your office.
Unfortunately, as you may know, video conferencing in Albuquerque, NM isn’t always so easy. There are tons of things that can go wrong during these meetings, which ends up costing you money due to lost time and productivity. In fact, it’s estimated that companies lose $37 billion every year due to these time-consuming and unproductive meetings. This post will cover how you can prevent your company from contributing to that figure.
Tech needed for easier meetings
So, what can be done to stop wasting everyone’s time and your money during meetings? For starters, you can upgrade your office technology. Here are a few of the things you should invest in that’ll save you thousands of dollars in the future:
- High-quality audio: Poor or no sound is one of the leading causes of lost money during meetings. How are you supposed to get anything done during a video conference if you can’t hear what the other participants are saying? Fix that once and for all by installing high-quality speakers and microphones in your meeting room. With the right gear, it’ll be just like your clients are in the room with you.
- HD video: You could certainly do a conference call to accomplish most of the meeting’s agenda, but your meeting won’t be as productive without being able to see the folks on the “other end of the table.” Set yourself up with HD video to get a crisp view of your clients or business partners. We guarantee you’ll get more done if your video is HD quality.
- Recording: One of the benefits of doing a video conference instead of a face-to-face meeting is the ability to record the meeting and play it back afterwards. You can rewatch the tape and pick up any body language that you may have missed during the initial call! Talk to one of our AV specialists about setting up a recording system in your meeting room.
- Host controls: As the host, you should be able to mute the other person or yourself, turn up the volume and essentially run the whole meeting with the click of a button. That’s all possible if you have the right gear. You’ll be amazed at the functionality upgraded AV systems can offer nowadays.
- Closed captioning: How many times have you misunderstood someone when you’re having an in-person meeting? It’s not all that uncommon. Now, imagine how many more misunderstandings there might be during video conferencing in Albuquerque, NM. Thankfully, you can enable closed captioning to reduce these hiccups. Being able to see and hear what your client says is invaluable.
If you’re sick and tired of wasting time and money on meetings, call Action Audio Visual to upgrade your AV equipment in Albuquerque, NM. Rest easy knowing that meetings will go as smoothly as possible after we’re done working at your office.
This post was written by Writer