Today’s high-tech AV equipment makes video conferencing in Albuquerque, NM easier than ever before. But what’s even bigger and better than a quick video conference with out-of-town clients? How about livestreaming your event to the world! This post will teach you everything you need to know about livestreaming and how we can help you pull it all off.
What are the benefits of livestreaming?
First things first, why should you livestream something in the first place? It’s a tough task, and a lot can go wrong. But as long as you have the right AV equipment in Albuquerque, NM, it offers quite a few benefits:
- Easily spread your message: Whether it’s a new product launch, a major announcement or an informative seminar, a livestream allows you to quickly and effectively spread your message to the world. It doesn’t matter where your audience lives—they’ll be able to watch your event for free as long as they have an internet connection.
- Let “attendees” save money: Tickets to big events can cost hundreds of dollars. Pair that with plane tickets and lodging, and you can be looking at spending a thousand dollars or more to attend a weekend convention. But if the company is livestreaming the event, you can watch it all for free online! Be the company that livestreams events and let your loyal customers save tons of money.
- Gain a wider audience: Attracting new customers and clients isn’t easy, especially if they have to travel far away to hear your message. With a livestream, you can reel in new stakeholders by broadcasting your event for free.
What equipment will you need?
Hosting a proper livestream of your event isn’t as easy as recording video on your phone and broadcasting it on your website. Instead, you’ll need the gear below to accomplish the feat:
- Plenty of cameras: How boring would a livestream be if you had to watch it from a single, stationary camera? That’s not going to hold anyone’s attention. Instead, invest in multiple cameras that’ll give viewers different angles of the action and provide a true sense of being at the event.
- High-quality sound gear: Viewers tune in to both see and hear your message. Don’t give them something muffled and inaudible! Set up high-quality microphones and audio systems to ensure everyone hears what you have to say. Trust us—everyone will appreciate you for investing in better sound equipment.
- Proper installation: Okay, so this one isn’t technically equipment, but you’ll still need someone to set everything up for you. There’s no sense in spending a ton of money on top-quality gear only to have an untrained person try to hook everything up. Instead, hire an AV pro to do the job.
If you’re considering livestreaming any sort of event, be sure to hire Action Audio Visual to provide your gear and set everything up. Our top-of-the-line AV equipment in Albuquerque, NM and professional installers ensure your event will go off without a hitch. Reach out to us today to learn more!
This post was written by Writer