There are times when renting audio visual equipment instead of buying makes good sense. For example, if your company hosts event or conferences, but they only do it a couple times a year at most, why buy the equipment? Owning AV equipment means you’ll have to maintain and store it, take it in for repairs and lug it to and from event locations. Does your company have the storage space available, or a vehicle big enough to haul it all? If the answer is “no,” then renting makes the most sense. Additionally, large-scale, infrequent corporate events might require the kinds of specialized equipment that only an AV rental company carries.
The following are five reasons to consider AV equipment rentals in Albuquerque, NM for your next company event:
- Specialized equipment: Some events call for specialized audio visual solutions, but purchasing such a price item to use one time is not practical. However, no company should make do with whatever old AV equipment they have on hand. It probably can’t handle the job anyway. The solution? Rent the specialized AV equipment you need for a fraction of the price of buying it.
- Money savings: Renting audio visual equipment can save you money overall, which is great considering that the total cost of ownership for AV equipment is much more than just the initial purchase price. When you own AV gear, there are costs associated with maintenance, storage, repairs and transportation to event locations. Unless you use your AV equipment frequently, the costs can quickly add up and outweigh the benefits of ownership. The simplest way to eliminate ongoing costs and responsibility is to rent specialized AV equipment when you need it.
- Quality equipment: If you are going to buy AV equipment, you should get it new and high-quality, which can be very expensive. Fortunately, AV equipment rental companies carry newer, well-maintained gear to preserve their reputations and to stay competitive. You can rent the latest and greatest in AV technology without the cost to keep it in good condition.
- Troubleshooting: Another huge benefit of AV rentals is that you can get help from an equipment expert whenever you need it. That means if something stops working in the middle of your business event, you can call and speak to a service technician or ask them to come out to your location as soon as possible. Microphone issues? A fuzzy screen? Lighting problems? The pros have got you covered!
- Professional installation: Rent AV equipment from a reputable rental company and professional installation is part of your rental agreement. A tech will deliver and set up your AV on site to save you time and energy—knowing that everything is installed correctly and will work flawlessly will give you peace of mind. This allows you to focus on the important aspects of your upcoming conference.
We hope that you are now better informed of the benefits of AV rentals versus ownership. If you’re interested in learning more about AV equipment rentals in Albuquerque, NM, contact the team at Action Audio Visual. Our knowledgeable staff is waiting to answer all your questions!
Categorised in: AV Equipment Rental
This post was written by Writer